Sunday 27 March 2011

769 - The drugs do work, I hope

Oh please let me survive this drug-taking
Of AZD3480, that should,
If all goes well, assist in diffusing
The spread and concentration in the blood
Of aripiprazole, which is as good
A medication for schizophrenia
As they currently have. And now I would
Like to make it quite clear that I am clear
Of schizophrenia, and that senior
Affliction, Alzheimer's, on last checking,
Although Asperger's has been flung like mud.
No, none of those. The reason I am here
Is to earn enough to finish paying
Off debts that have built up since studenthood!

Immediately after I posted this, about 1.30 pm today, I was told by a doctor that my medical test results were not favourable and I could not take part, so I'm back home now and can't earn the money to pay off the last of my debt :(
But I'll keep the sonnet anyway. Why make life hard for myself?

Sun 12 Oct 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment